For Use a Pet Trainer:
1. Point the Scram Patrol Sonic Animal Chaser straight away on the dog or cat from a distance of roughly 5 to 6 feet away (effective as much as approximately 20 feet).
2. Give the verbal command, then in an instant press the button for one to 2 seconds.
3. Repeat steps one and two until your pet responds for your command.
Use the Scram Patrol Sonic Animal Chaser to assist emphasize verbal commands such as: Heel, Sit down, Stay, Quiet, Get down, and the like.
The Scram Patrol Sonic Animal Chaser will get a direct response from such a lot dogs and cats.
Other might require repeated reinforcement.
All the time provide positive reinforcement when training a dog or cat in conjunction with the usage of the Scram Patrol Sonic Animal Chaser.
Never go near an animal that turns out dangerous.
The Scram Patrol Sonic Animal Chaser will discourage such a lot dogs and cats, but will not be effective in all situations.
Use good judgment when approaching animals, taking care to not surprise them.
1. Don’t touch the screened area on the front. Denting or damaging of this area might cause the unit to malfunction.
2. Don’t use on other animals or any use that may be not beneficial.
3. Will have to not be used on humans or within one foot range of a pet.
4. Use caution when coping with potentially dangerous animals.
5. Keep the Scram Patrol Sonic Animal Chaser away from children.
6. Don’t point laser light straight away into the eyes, it is going to cause serious damage to the eyes!
All batteries used should not be of the similar type. Don’t mix alkaline, usual (Carbon-Zinc) or rechargeable (Cadmium) batteries. Don’t mix old and new batteries.
• 1 x Scram Patrol Sonic Animal Chaser
Note: Battery isn’t included
Combined laser and sonic pulsed sound; Humance instant deterrent.
Repels garden pests on the press of a trigger; Effective as much as 80 meters.
Power supply:1*9v battery(not included)
Output: 9V DC Working Current: ≤100ma Effective Range: as much as 20 feet(6M) Ultrasonic Frequency: 25KHZ
WARNING: DO NOT point laser light straight away into the eyes,it is going to cause serious damage to the eyes!