With SYGAVLED we have now delivered probably the most robust and reliable, actually full-spectrum LED aquarium lighting fixtures! The D118 uses the absolute best-quality, most sensible-bin LEDs to deliver SYGAVLED’s proprietary full spectrum. A team of engineers and reef scientists spent years of design, trying out, and refinement to create this D-Series.
Model Number: D118
– LED Amount: 55 * 3W Prime Output LEDs
– LED Ratio:
Channel 1:18 x Cool white(10000-16000K), 6 x Neutral whites(6500-7500K), 2 x Green 520nm and 2 x Deep red 660nm
Channel 2:14 x Royal Blue 450nm, 9 x Blue 470nm, 2 x Violet 420nm and 2 x UV 400nm
– Avg. Watts: 120W±3p.c
– Max Coverage House: 28″x 28″
– Panel Dimensions: 15.8 x 8.3 x 2.4”
– Item Weight: 7.0Lbs
– Acceptable Voltage Vary: 100 – 250 Volts AC
– AC Frequency Vary: 50 – 60 Hz
– Operational Temperature Vary: -4 to 104°F (-20 to 40°C)
– Spectrum: Full Spectrum
– Certifications: CE, RoHS
– Lifespan: > 100,000 Hours
– Power Factor: > 0.98
– Fans: 70,000 Hour Expected Life
– 1 x 165w LED Aquarium Light with Timer Keep watch over system
– 1 x Wireless Remote Controller
– 2 x Striking Kits
– 1 x 6ft Power Cord
– 1 x User Manual
– Apex does now not reinforce this product currently.
– Can’t program sunrise, sunset and moonlight.
– Can’t be daisy chained.
– Does now not have a shimmering/ typhoon effects mode setting.
– One operation Can’t setup two lighting fixtures. You would need to setup every unit one by one.
– 3 years US native warranty and 30-days a reimbursement guarantee.
Appropriate for all photosynthetic corals.
Full Spectrum that mimic natural light to lend a hand corals / fish reach the most efficient balance.
90 degree optic lenses penetrate to tank bottom (≤32″ deep).
Built-in Timer Keep watch over System with romote controller. To be had Keep watch over two channels one by one.
Upgraded aluminum warmth sink and cooling fans, runs 70% cooler than traditional light.