Provide a comfortable water temperature on your favorite fishes!
* It’s suitable for fresh water tank and seawater tank.
* There’s a unique holder to stay the heater on aquarium.
* The part under the temperature regulator will have to be submerged into water completely to steer clear of dry heating.
* If you wish to take it out of water, please look forward to more than half an hour once you bring to an end its power supply.
* All equipments in aquarium will have to be powered off If you wish to put your hands into water.(Including filters, heating sticks and LED aquarium lights.)
Rated Power: 300W
Temperature Range: 20-34 Celsius/68-93.2 Fahrenheit
Product Length: 36.5cm/14.8in
Wire Length: 150cm/59in
Total Weight: 450g
Total Size: 42*8*5.5cm/16.5*3*2.2in
Suitable for Aquarium Size: two hundred-300L, 120-160cm/47.2-63in
1x Aquarium Heater
Large Temperature Range: The temperature of the heater will also be adjusted between 20-34 Celsius. It’s suitable for lots of varieties of aquariums, fishes and amphibious turtles.
Easy Viewing and Secure Adjusting: It’s easy and Secure to regulate temperature by the external controller and the temperature shall be shown on the LED screen of the heater.
Hydropenic Protection: Double sensing probes on the top of heater provide more precise induction. When water is less than the probes, hydropenic protection will work mechanically and heater will stop heating. Error code “E1″ means ” power off because of out of water”. Please be certain the 2 probes are immersed in water.
Intelligent Temperature Management: It will probably be certain the temperature constant on the set point as It will probably adjust heating power mechanically if there may be any water temperature variation. In order that It will probably steer clear of temperature mutation and give protection to fishes.
Premium Subject material: The heater is made of explosion-proof quartz glass which is more resistant and durable than conventional glass heater. The eco-friendly plastic protective sleeve can prevent heater from crushing and have an effect on of fishes.