Zacro submersible 50-watt heater is so easy to make use of for aquariums starting from 2 to 16-gallons. The visible temperature setting will also be set and adjusted temperature between 65-93 Fahrenheit or 20-32 centigrade degrees. All you must do is put it within the aquarium and plug it in.
1. Care for constant and stable temperatures to your aquatic creatures to thrive with Zacro’s 50w aquarium heater.
2. Zacro submersible glass heater offers simple and easy installation with using the included suction cups and can deal with aquariums as much as 16-gallon.
3. With the highly visible temperature setting, the 50w is easy to set and adjust to the specified temperature with using the temperature adjustment knob.
4. This aquarium heater is operating a cycle as heating 5-10 mins after which stop heating for 5 -10 mins.
5. The aquarium heater is supplied with an extra thermometer to turn the accurate tank temperature to steer clear of overheat or freeze.
1.Usage?Before powering, Make the heater is completely submerged within the water.
2.Put off? Before taking away the heater out from the water, Ensure that the heater is Unpluged to steer clear of dry heating.
3.So as to Care for constant and stable temperatures of the water, the product is operating as staged heating, the aquarium heater will work for a even as, after which stop heating a while, in most cases the interval is 5-10 minutes.
1 x Zacro Submersible Aquarium Heater
1 x Zacro Floating Thermometer
1 x Aquarium Heater Introduction
45 days money-back & 18-month warranty. Any questions you’ve, please do not hesitate to contact us. We can get you back within 24hours
Water resistant and Double sealed subject material–Plastic and black protective container for Scald-preventing and anti punching
Apply to sea water and fresh water .Easy to put in and use
Visible temperature setting, Temperature adjustable of between 65F – 93F
Tank capacity: as much as 16 Gallons, Voltage/freq: 110-120volt/60hertz
Supplied with an thermometer to turn the accurate tank temperature to steer clear of overheat or freeze.